Lucid Absinthe Superieure is definitely the first real wormwood that contains Absinthe to become legalized in the US since the ban in 1912 most people are
needing to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was created by distiller Ted Breaux as well as Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. Unlike other fake Absinthes, which are developed to be sold in the US, it has real grande wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) as well as other conventional Absinthe herbs. More information are available at drinklucid.com but here are some facts about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It gets its green color from whole herbs and not unnatural colors.
– It includes wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise along with other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was manufactured by Ted Breaux, a prominent Absinthe distiller, who used his familiarity with traditional Absinthe making methods to make this historically precise vintage style Absinthe which satisfies US regulations.
– Lucid includes a full measure of grande wormwood just like pre ban Absinthes. It had been a myth that Absinthe contained huge amounts of thujone – tests on vintage bottles demonstrated that they’d all pass US laws (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid consists of 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is actually distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid has a very distinctive black bottle with green cat’s eyes motivated by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
In line with the Lucid website it may be bought throughout the United States so you should be able to purchase it through your local liquor store. You can look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists just like Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, as well as for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The website also has a web shop where one can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid is not the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the USA – a brand called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have also been legalized.
Yet another excellent method of enjoying Absinthe in the USA would be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free global shipping. There is a handling fee for the very first item but shipping and handling costs nothing for added products ordered.
The essences via AbsintheKit.com are made from an alcohol base which happens to be distilled with top-quality herbs for instance wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are incredibly economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence that produces a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits made up of 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are offered also costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits generate 14 bottles of Absinthe so they are a good buy. Just mix 20ml of essence with 730ml of Everclear or vodka now you’ve got your very own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is well known.
Essences are a great alternative to searching for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are generally fun to utilize too.